Paper Submission: Papers should present original research and industrial results not published or submitted for publication in other forums. Electronic submission in PDF format to the http://www.vlsisoc2022.com website is required. The proceedings will be published by IEEE and will be made available through IEEE Xplore. A selection of the conference best papers will be invited to submit an extended version to be included as chapters of a book to be published by Springer.
Paper Format: Papers should not exceed 6 pages (single-spaced, 2 columns, 10pt font). Submissions should be camera-ready, following the IEEE proceedings specifications.
Paper Publication and Presenter Registration: Papers will be accepted for regular or poster presentation at the conference. Every accepted paper MUST have at least one author registered at the conference by the time the camera-ready paper is submitted; the registered author is also expected to attend the conference and present the paper. A limited number of travel grants are available to needy PhD students from emerging countries
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- TRACK 1: Analog, mixed-signal, RF, and sensors
- TRACK 2: Digital circuits, low-power design, SoC, NoC, and reconfigurable architectures
- TRACK 3: Design for AI acceleration and machine learning for SoC design
- TRACK 4: Circuits and systems for signal processing and communications
- TRACK 5: Modelling, simulation, verification, and prototyping
- TRACK 6: EDA tools and methodologies for IC design
- TRACK 7: Design for testability, reliability, and fault tolerance
- TRACK 8: Hardware security
- TRACK 9: IoT, embedded and cyber-physical systems: Architecture, design, and software
- TRACK 10: Emerging computing paradigms: Quantum computing, cryogenic processors, …
- TRACK 11: 5G / 6G emerging technologies
- TRACK 12: PhD and Student Forum