Papers should present original research and industrial results not published or submitted for publication in other forums. Electronic submission in PDF format to the Easy chair website is required. During manuscript submission, prospective authors will be invited to select a track:
- Analog, mixed-signal, RF, and sensors
- Digital circuits, low-power design, SoC, NoC, and reconfigurable architectures
- Design for AI acceleration and machine learning for SoC design
- Circuits and systems for signal processing and communications
- Modelling, simulation, verification, and prototyping
- EDA tools and methodologies for IC design
- Design for testability, reliability, and fault tolerance
- Hardware security
- IoT, embedded and cyber-physical systems: Architecture, design, and software
- Emerging computing paradigms: Quantum computing, cryogenic processors, …
- 5G / 6G emerging technologies
- PhD and Student Forum
Manuscripts should not exceed 6 pages (single-spaced, 2 columns, 10pt font). Submissions should be camera-ready, following the IEEE proceedings specifications. The proceedings will be published by IEEE and will be made available through IEEE Xplore. A selection of the conference's best papers will be invited to submit an extended version to be included as chapters of a book to be published by Springer.
PAPERS PUBLICATION AND SPEAKERS REGISTRATION
Papers will be accepted for regular or poster presentations at the conference. Every accepted paper MUST have at least one author registered at the conference by the time the camera-ready paper is submitted; the registered author is also expected to attend the conference and present the paper. A limited number of travel grants are available to needy Ph.D. students from emerging countries.
CAMERA-READY SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for submitting for VLSI-SoC 2022 Edition. The proceedings will be published in IEEE Xplore with IEEE holding the copyright. All final manuscripts must be submitted in an electronic format that conforms to IEEE Templates AND is compliant with IEEE eXpress. To submit your camera-ready paper, please complete the following important steps:
Step 1: IEEE Copyright Form
For each paper, an IEEE copyright form must be completed. The Electronic Copyright Form is available as follows:
Step 2: Add the IEEE Copyright Notice to Your Manuscript
Before Creating a PDF add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision. The camera-ready submission must have the IEEE copyright notice in the bottom left corner of the first page of your manuscript according to the following rules:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-9005-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-9005-4/22/$31.00©2022 European Union
- For all other papers, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-9005-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
If necessary, contact Paris Kitsos at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate copyright notice.
Step 3: Revise and thoroughly / Confirm it requires no further revisions
Step 4: Generate the Final PDF File and Verify IEEE Xplore Compatibility
Create your PDF eXpress Account. Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site. First-time users should do the following:
- Select Create Account
- Enter the following: [ Enter Conference ID (54400X), your email address and password ]
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is still valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support: Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Answer (FAQ) tab, go to the Submit A Question tab.
Step 5: Upload Your Final Version PDF File on EasyChair
Upload your final version PDF File on VLSI-SoC 2022 EasyChair submissions portal. The upload deadline is
July 25, 2022 July 31, 2022.
Step 6: Register as author
To appear in IEEE Xplore, each accepted paper has to be covered by at least one full author registration. Click here for the registration.